The BOB Has Arrived


My name is Fetia (Tia) Solomon and I've always had a passion for finding ways to enjoy food, fashion, and fun in Hawai'i without breaking the bank. Working with the crew at a local news station gave me the opportunity to share my time and money saving tips on the Wake Up 2day show. After several appearances on the KHON 2 News (Hawaii FOX affiliate station) I playfully dubbed myself a BOB or "Babe On A Budget" to be exact.
 
Posing in the studio before my live appearance with my good friend and KHON 2 anchor, Olena Heu.
 
Thanks to months of encouragement from my friends and family, I'm now blogging! Follow me and see how I live well and spend less in Hawai'i. Or as I like to call it, "Living the "hi-life" at a low price."
 

Instagram: @babeonabudget
Facebook: Babe On A Budget Hawaii

xx

3 comments: